Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cannabis Clips

First off, the results of the poll are in. Eleven voted yes, and two each voted for 'medicinal use only' and for no. I will launch the same poll at in about two weeks to see how effective my arguments were. Next, a new poll has been created. One of my friends who is currently a student at UNCC is excited to go see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D. Yeah, he's eighteen years old; don't judge him. He is so enthusiastic for the new flicks because this will be his first time seeing these childhood classics while he is high. The poll asks whether you have ever seen a movie high and whether you liked the experience. Remember, all polls are anonymous even to me, so do not be afraid to vote. Now on to Cannabis Clips!

I regret that in my earlier posts, I have neglected the front-running reason for marijuana legalization. Of course I am referring to the hybridization of marijuana with Kentucky bluegrass for golf course turf. As, Mr. Carl Spackler states, you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night.” The following is a video of an interview on Mr. Spackler’s life work.



Congressmen, if you’re out there and reading this, how has this not convinced you yet? Do not let Spackler’s work go to waste. An advancement like this in the field of golf course greenskeeping has not been made since the creation of grass! As the Dalai Lama says, "Gunga galunga … gunga, gunga lagunga!"

No comments:

Post a Comment